Monday, August 31, 2009

New month...NEW GRAB BAG!!

My grab bag comes out tomorrow at My Life and Scrap. It will be available for one week (through 9/8) and it has six new products in it. For $3 you get:













Here is a LO I did using (mostly) Cranberry Antiquity and the Twinkle Toes Alpha during the last Speed Scrap at MLAS (there's another one coming up this Saturday with a great posting prize by RebeccaPSP...make plans to be there if at all possible!).


Hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 17 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

KajunKJ said...

Great Grab Bag, Mandy! I love Cranberry Antiquity...great colors!

RebeccaPSP said...

WOW am just loving this one Mandy!
Beautiful alphas and I am digging those cardboard frames TOO MUCH!

Zeee said...

Wwesome deal Mandy!!!! :) the kits and the alpha are gorgeous!!!