Sunday, December 13, 2009

All Merry Collection at Scrapbook-Elements (and a FREE Christmas card, too)...HO HO HO!

Share some Christmas cheer with me! My new collection, All Merry, is available today at Scrapbook-Elements. Each piece can be purchased individually or the whole kit'n'kaboodle is available as a collection. It's all 25% off today and tomorrow (which makes the whole collection just $6...QUITE the bargain!).


This darling Christmas Card was made by Jennifer using the All Merry Collection (thank you, Jennifer!).  Just click to DL!


Thanks for taking the time to look...have a holly jolly weekend!  Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

catsrul said...

Thank you! I'll be tucking this away for next year!