Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW products in both shops!

First of all, Happy New Year! May 2010 be filled with lots of blessings and happy times spent with your friends and family!

Today I've got new goodies at both MLAS and SBE. All of them are 25% off for a few days, so snatch them up while they're on sale!

First off, I have this neat element pack called Milestones.  It was created to scrap baby's first year and all of the fun (and sometimes adventurous) events that come with it!  Included are months 1-12, a one year old and 27 other descriptive phrases.  There are also two chipboard bases, one circle and one rectangle, to create a different look if desired.


If you did anything remotely fancy over the holidays, these next two products may catch your eye!




There's also a cute snowflake pack - all of them come plain or dangling!


That's it for this week, but I've got a really fun kit coming out next week...get those winter pictures ready!

4 comments:

Jennifer Morgan said...

I looked on scrapbook elements, but I can't find the milestones set. Has it just not been added yet? How can I get this kit? I really like this kit.

My Bag of Scraps said...

Jennifer, the Milestones set is available at www.mylifeandscrap.com - if you click on the preview, it should take you there. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Designs By Kelin said...

LOVE the new stuff lady. You know I'm one of your biggest fans!