Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY Grab Bag!

My July Grab Bag will hit the shelves on Saturday, 7/4. I'm posting the previews now because I'm headed out of town for the Fourth and am not sure how the internet access will be.

The bag is $3 and will be on sale through Weds 7/15 at My Life and Scrap. (BTW - did you know that MLAS now has a Quality Check on each one of our products? Yup, it's amazing how those little pixels can get away from you and you don't even know it!) So rest assured that each item in this grab bag has been checked and stamped APPROVED!

Here's what you'll find inside:












Wishing everyone in the U.S. a safe, happy and FUN Fourth of July...bing-bang-boom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, now I know where all those adorable LOs at MLAS have been getting their elements!