Monday, June 29, 2009

FREE Quick-Page teaser!

Good morning! Amazingly it's the end of June, which means that we are getting ready for our annual Fourth of July trek to Michigan. So this may be my only post for a few days. I do have my July grab bag coming out on Saturday and it's a GOOD ONE!! It contains some of the best stuffs I've designed so far (in my humble opinion, of course!). One of the mini kits is called Fiorellino and I used it to make this fun quick page. Just click to DL and enjoy!


Have a wonderful week and stop back later in the week; I'll have previews of my grab bag posted!

3 comments:

Heartfelt Stamping said...

Thank you for the lovely QP. I particularly like the little dotted, scalloped frames!

Rinachiyya said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful Quick page I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.