Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Song of You - new in the store and 25% off!

Today brings a new mini kit to my MLAS shop, called Sweet Song of You. It has nothing to do with music (lol) and everything to do with anyone special in your life. The color palette was a challenge for me (pink and red do NOT go together; it does something to my eyes, lol), but in the end, I love how it turned out.































It's available in the Mama Mia Shop and is 25% off through Friday.

Don't forget about the blog contest in the post below (and the freebie in the post below THAT)...I have a new and wonderful July Grab Bag coming out here shortly and $5 will easily get you that and then some!

Signing off to ready myself for swim lessons and VBS! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Song of You is an adorable kit...I really like your style!

KajunKJ