Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shhhh...the children are still sleeping...and a freebie, if you're quiet!

I know for many families that 7:30 a.m. is still "quiet hour" - but around this house, we are usually breakfasted, dressed and they're begging to play outside and/or have gum. Regardless of the hour my children go to bed, they are ALL early risers...like 6 or 6:30. When I realized this with the oldest, I thought it was just the way it goes; some kids don't need as much sleep as others. However, it quickly became apparent that they ALL are like this. They were all sleep-trained and slept thru the night fairly early as infants...what is wrong with our genes??! I have to say they do get it honestly; once my eyes open, my brain switch turns to ON and I am on the move, regardless of the hour. So I am taking full advantage of this as it will probably not happen again within the next 364 days!

Happy Father's Day to any dads out there! My dh is out of town but will be returning this afternoon. We are going to my dad's house for lunch (I invited him for dinner but there's a race on at 4:30, ya know!). Both he and my husband are getting pics I had taken this week of the kids...



Anyway, enough rambling. As a thank you for stopping by, I have this little mini kit for you. Although it's done in red, white and blue ('tis the season, you know), it's not geared to have a patriotic theme. Hope you enjoy it and stop back often...be on the lookout for more freebies, give-a-ways and a contest or two now and then!



DL here.

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Mara said...

What an adorable freebie! Thanks so much :)

Lisa said...

Love those pix of your kids! And I love your new blog! Very nice! I'm going to have to find out about how you did your previews in the sidebar. Great freebie, too! Thanks!

mizamigo said...

Thank you for the fabulous R/W/B kit, Mandy!

I think your DH and Dad will love the photos of the children.

And I like your new blog.

Victoria

Grammadiane said...

This is just Darling....Thank You soooo much for your fantastic Gift....

Debb said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit!! Your children are just gorgeous and I love them pics of them!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Erin said...

Thanks for the freebie mini. I love the shabby chic/vintage look. It's wonderful. Thanks so so much! Glad that I found your blog, I'm adding you to my Google Reader. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie...I have the perfect pics...will be back to give a link!

KajunKJ

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Zara-licious said...

Awe this is a neat little kit, perfect for what I need. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work!! Love it!

Ajila said...

Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

mimiscraps said...

I love your stuff, I found when surfing digital sites, I'm looking to do more. You have great stuff!