Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are you HUNGRY FOR FALL?

Is anyone else baffled by the fact that it's Tuesday? All day long that's been my mindset - I was flabbergasted when the girls tried to tell me they had soccer practice and looked at the calendar. Anyone that wants to remind me that tomorrow is WEDNESDAY, feel free!

I've got two new things at Scrapbook-Elements this week and both of them are pretty fun, if I do say so myself!

The first is my Hungry For Fall Paper Pack:


And a new alpha: In The Bag. It's not really fall, but has a fall "feel" to it and works perfectly with the color tones of autumn.


If you like either of them, just say so and I may have to give a few away!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

2 comments:

RebeccaPSP said...

Fantastic designs Mandy! I am truly loving that alpha!

Mara said...

Yummy papers!! And I LOVE the alpha :)