Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September Grab Bag extension and a WINNER announcement!

Well folks, for those of you who have been "refreshing" the MLAS site, it's still down :(

But it's a good down, lol. It means the site has grown! And all of the complexities of switching hosts and servers (that's as technical as I will get with all of that!), WILL be resolved soon and we will be back up and running with all of this as a distant memory! HUGE thank you's to Linda, Carolyn and the UC guys for all the work you're doing behind the scenes to make it happen!

I will be extending the sale of my September Grab Bag for another week once the site comes back...look for a post about that SOON!!

Now, on to the WINNERS of my grab bag give-away....

Congratulations to Candice and Tabby! Your names were drawn (literally) out of a hat! Be looking for an email from me later today. Enjoy and happy scrapping!

No comments: